Terms and conditions
The consumer is not entitled to cancel the purchase.
- The ticket is only valid on the specified date and at the specified time. Only tickets ordered through the official ticketing service will be valid. Any ticket forgery will result in legal proceedings.
- The ticket holder and any people accompanying him/her attend this event (to which this ticket gives them access) under their own responsibility, and waive all claims to take any legal proceedings against the organization. In no circumstances can the organization be held responsible in the case of any damage or personal injury to third parties. The same applies in the case of any theft or loss that may arise before or during the event for which this ticket is delivered. The organization is not responsible in case of delay or change of the schedule.
- The ticket cannot be used for advertising and/or commercial purposes without the authorisation of the organisers. Any personal data gathered be the organization at the time of the sale of this ticket may later be used for advertising or commercial purposes. Any request for consultation, modification or deletion of this data should be addressed by letter to the organization.
Absence of a right of withdrawal: although article 47 of the law on market practices and consumer protection calls for any distance contract to provide the consumer a period of 14 days to cancel the contract, this right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts concluded through the website.
By virtue of the Royal Decree of 18 November 2002, some distance contracts for the provision of accommodation, transport, catering and leisure services are excluded under certain conditions from this option.
This exception for the leisure sector stems from the specific nature of the services provided in this sector and complies with European regulation on distance selling, which also provides an exception for accommodation, transport, catering and leisure services.
- The ticket cannot be reimbursed, even when it has been lost or stolen, and cannot be returned or exchanged, except in case of cancellation. No ticket duplicate will be issued, even if the ticket is lost or stolen.
- Crowdstream declines all responsibility for technical issues happening during the online event
The sale contract exists between you (the purchaser) and the event organiser. His name is written on the event page
The payments are processed through
Stripe Payments Europe, Limited
The One Building
1 Grand Canal Street Lower
The ticketing software is brought to you by:
JW CONSULTING & SERVICES SPRL
Rue Henri Maubel, 106
1190 - Brussels